Monday, February 25, 2013

Watch Your Backpack


Kumusta!

The lesson with the Gumaru family with Elder Ardern didn’t’ go through because of travel problems he had. Too bad.   But they are still awesome and it seems like everything is going awesomely with them. 

The Smiths have Twins? Did I know that? mabye. I hope they are doing okay.

Mom, I think you should hire a clown to do magic tricks just to change things up in Utah County meetings.  It would Make it less boring. Maybe get a bouncy house, too. Politicians and bouncy houses mix well.

Feel free to paint my room any color you want. I cant wait to see how it turns out.  Well, maybe not pink and stuff, but the brown and light blue sounds cool. It was always white and boring. Now it will be not boring.

Speaking of my room. How is looking into applying to college going? I’m hoping that I could get into BYU Idaho I would get the fall/winter track. But that means you have to apply soon.

I guess I have some bad news. My backpack was stolen. Luckily there wasn’t much in it.  In fact, ZERO things of monetary worth. But very sentimental.  One being my broken camera with the SD card.  All the pictures from my mission since I was with Elder Elgan was on that. The other thing is the triple I’ve been using since the MTC.  The cool one I had bound with my name on it and family picture in the back and 16 months worth of missionary notes. That’s what I want.  Along with some money, an umbrella, and other small things, only that backpack was taken.  Sister Carlos keeps insisting that it will show up, mostly because its disappearance make no sense at all.  But that is the most frustrating thing about it.  It’s gone, but no one understands how.  So just letting you know. Sorry about the pictures.

Mahal ko kayo,

Elder Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment