Monday, July 8, 2013

The Rules are Changing


Kumusta!

The Rahlfs were at the Worldwide Mission President’s Training in Provo last week, they said it was great.  Technically, we will be allowed to use Facebook pretty soon here.  I have never once opened my Facebook account on my mission. Very very few missionaries haven’t opened Facebook at least once.  I’m not going to until we get a definite “Go” sign from up high.

I’m glad Jonah made it to Timberline.  That’s hilarious that my scout uniforms were way too small for him.  I was tiny then, but I just kept growing slowly until I came on my mission. I tell people when they ask that I am 5' 9 1/2" just to make myself feel better. I don’t actually know, I haven’t been actually measured in two years.

The Carlos’ leaving is tough, but something I always expected. I love them like I love you, and I’m going to find them after my mission. I called Pres Carlos out on my challenging companions one time. He just smiled and said it wasn’t anything he thought I couldn’t handle. 

Now I am excited to see how President Rahlf works things.

Mahal ko kayo,

Elder Allen
Elder Zhang, Me and Elder Phippen

No comments:

Post a Comment