Monday, June 17, 2013

Transfers This Week


Kumusta!

Me on the right at the Zone Leaders Conference
I’m doing pretty good.  Transfers are this week and there are going to be a lot of changes in our zone so I’m working on that stuff right now. The zone is being overhauled this cycle, and my area is being split so I will be showing three elders around and figuring that out while juggling the rest of the zone. I’ll definitely get something good to write about out of transfers.

I moved again earlier this morning. Haha. That’s the fourth move between transfers I’ve made in the mission I think.

I guess Noah figured Boys State out better than I did. That’s my boy!  I haven’t seen Elder Allred since he came in last transfer but I have been trying to talk to him.  I will get to see him tomorrow though, and finally get a chance to say, "Hey, we are somehow distantly related through marriage. How’re you doing?"  It’ll be great. Elder Volpe is doing much better, I’ve actually seen him a bit this cy


Me photo-bombing Elder james
cle.  He just wants a new companion because his comp right now it the trunkiest kid on the planet and still has a cycle to go.  He calls me dad. So yep…I am a mission parent.

Mahal ko kayo,

Elder Allen


Elders James, Proctor, Nielsen and Me...eating!  Yay!









No comments:

Post a Comment