Monday, June 18, 2012

My Companion

Kumusta!
Elder Lasay


It's acually been a hard week, but I will tell you about something I'm grateful for; my companion, Elder Lasay. The work may be tough but I've always got someone to talk to. He's a funny kid and we can always tease each other and have fun. He's great at frying anything and he likes eggs. He's a great gospel teacher, and he wants to teach in the Manila MTC when he gets home. He's always got a funny story about a past companion or a past area. I'm grateful for him as a companion and a friend. He also helps me a lot with my Tagalog even though his first language is Visayas. It's important to see the good in your companion, no matter what differences you may have.

I'm sorry I don't have much else to tell you.

I love you all, and I'm thankful for you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment